Family Engagement Leads to Student Success
What is Family Engagement?
Family Engagement is when student families, teachers, administrators, and educators work together through communication and collaboration to ensure student success while supporting student learning.
Communication and connecting families and educators creates confident students by surrounding them with strong, positive and encouraging environments.
Why is Family Engagement Important?
- Closes the communication gap between students, families and educators.
- Offers families a better understanding of their student's needs and strengths.
- Promotes student growth.
- Designing the best pathway to your student's success.
- Keeps families involved and connected.
- Builds lasting relationships.
- Recognizes and addresses barriers.